Take your floor game to the next level with our Prairie 12mm Waterproof Laminate Flooring!
This modern flooring is light, natural, and totally durable - no more worrying about a little water bringing the party to a halt! With it's user friendly drop lock installation you'll go from boring to boisterous in no time, Prairie has you covered!
|Size||48'' x 7-1/2'' x 12mm|
|Carton Size||14.96 sf/box|
FREE SHIPPING- For orders with a total value of $1,500.00 or more (prior to taxes) we offer free curbside delivery to your residence. This offer applies to addresses located in Canada and within our regional service areas.
$99 FLAT RATE SHIPPING- For orders with a total value of $1,499.00 (prior to taxes) we offer a flat rate fee of $99.00 for curbside delivery to your residence. This offer applies to addresses located in Canada and within our regional service areas.
PARKER&ROME FLOOR AND HOME’S
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE
• WILL BE FREE OF MANUFACTURING DEFECTS
• WILL NOT WEAR OUT, DELAMINATE OR FADE
• THE WARRANTY IS APPLIED TO THE ORIGINAL
PURCHASER AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT
COVER THE FOLLOWING
• Discoloration from mold or from flooding,
floods, leaking plumbing or appliances, water
entering through sliding glass doorways, as well
as floor covering failure due to hydrostatic
pressure or moisture vapor emission.
• Problems due to improper installation
• Change of gloss level, dulling, scratching,
cutting, scuffing, or chipping
• Damage caused by pets
• Problems due to accidents, abuse or improper
• Damage occurring during renovation or
• Labour is not covered by this warranty
To sustain warranty and ensure quick and easy
service in the event of a claim, the following
requirements must be met:
• Flooring must be installed according to
Parker&Rome Floor and Home Installation
• Use appropriate and safe vinyl floor cleaning
• Retain five planks of the Parker&Rome Floor
and Home SPC product that was used after
installation for possible testing purposes.
• Retain and be able to provide the original
sales receipt (or documentation confirming
proof of purchase and details of purchase and
installation date of the product